- 2014 London College of Communication, MA Sound Arts.
- 2009-2012 Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art, Dundee; BA (Hons) Time Based Art & Digital Film.
- 2011 Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano: Arte Visive, Milan. (Erasmus exchange).
- 2008-09 Telford College Edinburgh, Btec First Diploma: Art & Design.
- 2007-08 Stevenson College Edinburgh, Degree Foundation Film & TV.
- 2006-07 Stevenson College Edinburgh. NQ Media & Communication Studies.
Awards & Residencies
- 2014 – RSA Sweeney’s Bothy Residency, Isle of Eigg
- 2014 – Vice Chancellor Scholarship- University of the Arts London
- 2013 – Dewar Arts Award, RSA New Contemporaries
- 2012 – RSA: New Contemporaries 2013 Award
- 2012 – RSA John Kinross Scholarship to Florence
- 2010 – Community Arts Leadership Award: Sky Arts & Gig Arts
Main Group Exhibitions
- 2015 – Relational Geographies, UAL Show Room, London. 13th July-October 18th.
- 2014 – Constantly Evolving But Never Ending, Angus-Hughes Gallery, London. 1-8th December.
- 2013 – RSA Resident 13′, Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh 14th September – 27th October.
- 2013 – RSA: New Contemporaries 2013, Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh, 13th April – 8th May.
- 2012 – Human Spaces, Performing Worlds, Hannah Maclure Centre, Dundee, 9th-15th July.
- 2012 – Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design Degree Show, Dundee, 18th – 27th May.
- 2011 – Into the Forest, The White Space, NABA, Milan. 30th May– 3rd June.
- 2010 – White Trails, Visualyze, Floor 5, Dundee. 10th November.
- 2010 – Ball Trail: A-B, Lower Foyer Gallery & VRC, Dundee. October.
- 2010 – Guerrilla Gallery, Hannah Maclure Centre, Dundee. 2nd July.
- 2015 – Tree of Life, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh. 1st December.
- 2014 – The Absence of Presence: Feeling A whisper Coming Through The Body of Silence, Vocal Interventions performed daily. Angus-Hughes Gallery, London. 1-8th December.
- 2014 – Allan Kaprow: Happening. Improvisation with David Toop, Wakefield Gallery. August 31st.
- 2013 – Sounding the Archive, HerNoise Archive, LCC, London. April 14th.
- 2012 – Singing in Stairwells, Degree Show Opening Night, Dundee. May 18th.
- 2012 – Singing Through Walls, In the Absence Of, Hannah Maclure Centre, Dundee. March 8th.
- 2011 – Club Epic, Davide Savorani, Teatro Elfo Puccini, Milano. May 26th.
- 2010 – The Big Dance Show, Scottish Dance Theatre, The Rep, Dundee. October 8th.
- 2010 – Hit Parade, Christof Migone, Kill Your Timid Notion, DCA, Dundee. 21st-28th February.
- 2017 – Understand, Communicate and Resolve Training, Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution, Edinburgh.
- 2017: Towards an Alternative Future for Care-Experienced Children and Young People Conference, Children in Scotland, Edinburgh.
- 2017: Foundation Teacher Training, Edinburgh Steiner School, Edinburgh.
- 2017: Care and Create- Arts & Older People Conference, ArtWorks Scotland, Creative Scotland, the Care Inspectorate and Luminate, Edinburgh.
- 2017: Youth Leaders Development Programme: 2050 Climate Group, Scotland.
- 2017: Enable Scotland: Learning Disability Training, Edinburgh.
Creative Workshops & Training
- 2017 – InterPlay Workshop with Mairi Campbell, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh. 7-9th April.
- 2016 – Working Creatively in Small Groups: Talking & Listening, Scottish Storytelling Centre. 3rd June
- 2016 – Irish Basket Weaving, Anna Liebman, Edinburgh. 22nd October.
- 2016 – Starting with Stories 1: Claire McNicol, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh. 13th February.
- 2015 – Tree of Life, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh. 5th December.
- 2015 – Pottery Making Skills, Mud Station Pottery Studio, Edinburgh. Sep-Dec.
- 2014 – In Our Different Rhythms Together, Maggie Nicols, SGFA LCC, London. 15 & 16th October.
- 2014 – Deep Listening Meditation: Pauline Oliveros, Frontiers Festival, Birmingham. April 2nd.
- 2014 – Deep Listening Workshop, Ximena Alcaron, Siobhan Davies Studio, London.7th & 8th February.
- 2013 – Harmony Singing Workshop: Gillie Mackenzie, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh. 14th June.
- 2012 – Peformance Workshop: Richard Layzell & D-Air, Dundee.
- 2011 – Performance Platform, D-AiR, Hannah Maclure Centre. Oct-Dec.
- 2011 – Ama Foreste Design Week, Art Kitchen: Public Spaces, NABA Milano, 13th-15th April.
- 2010 – Yvonne Rainer: Dance and Film, Tramway, Glasgow. 5- 10 October.
- 2010 – Performance Master Class: Richard Layzell, University of Dundee.
- 2010 – Kill Your Timid Notion: Investigations, Arika & Sound Music, DCA, Dundee. 21st February – Sunday 28th February.
- 2012 – Balgarthno Stone Circle, Satellite Zine, Issue 6: The Seen.
- 2012 – D-AiR Invisible Artist’s in the City, Satellite Zine, Issue 7: The Unseen.
- 2011 – How do we Resonate off Space?, Satellite Zine, Issue 5: Resonance.
- 2011 – Notes on an Exchange, Satellite Zine, Issue 4: Space & Place.
- 2011 – Performance Spaces, Satellite Zine, Issue 4: Space & Place.
- 2017- Farm Trainee, Cyrenians Community Farm, Edinburgh.
- 2017 – One to One Session Worker, Garvald, Edinburgh.
- 2015 – Visitor Services Assistant, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh
- 2015 – Volunteer Learning Assistant, Jupiter Artland, Edinburgh.
- 2015 – Volunteer Session Worker, Artlink, Edinburgh.
- 2014 – Events & Catering Staff, Table Talk, London.
- 2013 – Venue & Festival Management Intern, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh
- 2013 – Projects Assistant, Collective Gallery, Edinburgh.
- 2012 – Usher/ Front of House, Brunton Theatre, Edinburgh.
- 2011 – Usher/ Café Team, Dance Base, Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- 2011 – Gallery Assistant, Hannah Maclure Centre, Dundee.
- 2010 – Events Organiser, Visualyse Art Collective, Dundee.
- 2010 – PR & Marketing Team, Hispanic Arts Festival, Edinburgh.